- Transformation of the whole of Tibet into a zone of peace;
- Abandonment of China’s population transfer policy which threatens the very existence of the Tibetans as a people;
- Respect for the Tibetan people’s fundamental human rights and democratic freedoms;
- Restoration and protection of Tibet’s natural environment and the abandonment of China’s use of Tibet for the production of nuclear weapons and dumping of nuclear waste;
- Commencement of earnest negotiations on the future status of Tibet and of relations between the Tibetan and Chinese peoples.
September 21, 1987